Most people can remember going to a party where the beverage area was nothing more than a beer keg and plastic cups. That might work for a fraternity party, but in many situations the better course of action is to hire a private bartender. Here are some things to consider if you are planning a party or hosting an event and are wondering what the reasons might be to outsource the bartending tasks.
- A private bartender is experienced in both alcoholic and non-alcoholic mixology to ensure everyone has their beverage of choice and may even discover some new favorites.
- Party guests tend to drink more when they serve themselves, so you can actually control costs by using a private bartender instead.
- You won’t have to worry about underage drinking as the private bartender will check IDs.
- Impress your guests by treating them to the special experience that a private bartender brings to the party.
- You and your guests can spend more time socializing and having fun instead of worrying about making drinks.
- Limit your liability by hiring a private bartender, as they carry general and liquor liability insurance and will obtain any necessary permits. This makes hiring a private bartender a perfect solution for corporate events.
- The bartending service is happy to advise you about what to purchase for your party based on preferences and the guest list. This can save you money in the long run.
If you would like to know more about hiring a private bartender for your gathering or event in Wilmington, North Carolina, reach out to us at Bubbles N Booze, LLC. Our bartenders are all certified and insured for your protection. Be sure to reach out to us ahead of time so that we can reserve your date and obtain a liquor permit for your event. Contact us today to learn more.