It is said that one is never too old to appreciate having a birthday party thrown in their honor. If you plan to host a birthday party, especially one for a milestone birthday, you want it to be memorable in a positive way. One of the best ways to achieve that is to hire a birthday party bartender to handle the beverages. Here are some other great reasons why it is a good idea to go this route:
- Have guidance on what to purchase and how much to have on party day based on your guest list.
- Leave the ID checking to someone else to eliminate underage drinking.
- Have someone extra around to take a picture or two of the guest of honor along with everyone at the birthday party.
- Reduce the liability involved with serving alcoholic drinks at a birthday party. When you hire a birthday party bartender, they have liability insurance and will obtain any necessary permits.
- Your guests can enjoy learning about new cocktails from a master mixologist.
- You can enjoy the party along with everyone else instead of spending your time making and serving drinks.
- Guests tend to drink more when serving themselves, so you can control costs and reduce the likelihood of negative incidents when you hire a birthday party bartender.
- Your bartender can handle both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, so everyone is happy.
- Add an element of luxury and formality to a special birthday celebration.
If you are in the Wilmington, North Carolina area and would like to hire a birthday party bartender, reach out to us at Bubbles N Booze, LLC. We can send a master mixologist to your party so you can enjoy all the benefits mentioned. Reach out ahead of time, and we’ll be happy to help you compile a shopping list so you can be ready for the big day. Contact us today to learn more or to reserve the date.